links

Thursday, August 12, 2010

four simple goals.

**original post below.

my four simple goals to be completed before 2011 are:

1.eat healthier.
I will do this gradually to increase the possibility of success, by changing one thing about my diet every week. This week, I will switch from regular soda to diet.

2. organize an art supply closet. I have huge closets in my apartment, and there is no reason I shouldn't organize my supplies by genre, and of course make it beautiful and inspiring. I would love to have a studio, but that's just not in the cards right now.

3. read more. I will start by reading two books a month. I used to read all the time, and I have been doing it more lately, and I forgot about the feeling of freedom, like I am in a different world when I read a good story. I have actually been reading the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard, and I am on book 3 of 8.

4. use a day planner.* This is actually part of a larger goal, but I have to work my way up to it. ;) Ever since my daughter was born, I am always late and forgetting things. I have to ask people when their party is twelve times, and call doctor's offices for appointments all the time!


*BONUS GOAL: I must find or create the perfect planner for me; with all the characteristics that I need in a planner; including a goals page for each month.

2 comments:

  1. Love your goals! Especially organize your art supply closet ... it's sounds like it will lead to lots of productivity :)
    Plus, you've made me realize I don't read so much anymore. Something I think I need to get back into too.

    Here's my goals:
    http://aoife-blake.blogspot.com/2010/08/4-simple-goals-blog-project-by-elsie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this comment somehow! I have been unable to do the art supply closet yet, but I HAVE been doing well with all the other goals! <3 your goals are almost all ones I want and NEED to partake in as well! :)

    ReplyDelete