links

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

todays travels...

This morning we took Madalyn to the Louisville Science Center for the Elmo Body Exhibit. We all had so much fun! I urge anyone in the area with kiddos to check it out.
Then we went grocery shopping. Exciting, I know.

After that we went and ate at this restaurant that is really starting to blossom, called Cheddar's, & HOLY COW, it is AMAZING! The steak literally melted in my mouth. MMMM.

When we got home, I was pondering online and discovered something CRAZY cute.

I strongly urge all of you to check out this shop. She is so wonderful, and is able to customize, but may only be able to do so for a limited time, so HURRY! click here to go to her shop

Also, don't forget about our caite & kelly shop update! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment