links

Thursday, August 12, 2010

personal challenge!


I am undergoing a positive personal challenge! I am going to create FOUR SIMPLE GOALS to complete before 2011. This is something I am doing with the lovely Elsie Flannigan and her other blog readers, which should definitely make for some motivation and a lot more fun! I can't wait to read about every one else's goals!

Let me give you a little breakdown before I post my goals tonight.

1. These will be simple goals, that will make my life richer and happier on a daily basis, and things that I may not get done without writing them down and being held accountable, but they are not difficult.
2. They are not result-oriented, they are activity oriented; for example.... instead of "lose 10 pounds", it will be something like "eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day". The goals must be positive actions instead of just the end result!
3. I must choose goals that are personal that I believe will truly make my life richer just by doing them! they can be daily, weekly or one time experiences.
4. I have to choose a reward for each goal as it is accomplished! it can be a small or large reward.
5. I will blog your goals, each one as I achieve them and a big post when they are all finished before the new year!

I am so excited to be participating in this. For full details on this fun mini goal challenge check out elsie's blog [at] abeautifulmess.

No comments:

Post a Comment